1. Log in to your Magento 2 backend and go to the Content section.
2. Create a new page or edit an existing page.
3. Click on the "Edit with Page Builder" button to launch the page builder module.
4. Drag and drop a Row to the desired location on the page.
5. Drag and drop a Product Block to the desired location on the page.
6. Edit the Product Block.
7. In the Product Block, you can select the product you want to display by clicking on the "Select Product" button and choosing the product from the product catalog.
8. Customize the Product Block's settings such as layout, size, and display options.
9. Save the page and preview it to see the added product content.
10. You can see the product slider on the front end side.