Call For Price For Magento 2
- Configuration setting to enable/disable option for the extension.
- Hide the price and set custom messages for specific products or categories.
- Disable the "Add to Cart" button and show the "Call For Price" button anywhere on the website.
- You can change settings and opt for which products or categories to enable the "Call For Price" and where to disable it.
- It works with all types of products.
- Custom text for the CTA button.
- The custom message instead of showing price on the single product page.
- Admin can view/manage a list of requests from back-end.
- Admin can set additional emails as bcc to get notification of customer requests.
- Admin can change the email notification content/text from back-end.
Call for Price extension is useful when a merchant does not have the pre-defined price for any particular item or bunch of items from a specific category. Enabling call for price for any item will replace the "Add to Cart" button with the "Call for Price" button.
This also hides the price from the frontend for that particular item. It can be done for all the items within a particular category as well. And it will also allow the customer to request a quote for that item. After that merchants can make a deal based on Items/QTYs customers want to purchase. As an outcome, this will help increase the sales on the site.
How It Works
After the successful installation of the extension, it needs to be enabled from system back-end configuration and set Call For Price attribute to "Yes" for particular products or categories. In front-end side, customers can see "Call For Price" instead of "Add to Cart" button, whenever a customer clicks on the "Call For Price" button, a popup form will be opened and requests the required details. After successful submission of the form, an admin will be notified by an email as well as can see the details submitted by the customer from the back-end side.
Call For Price extension is useful when a merchant does not have the pre-defined price for any particular item or bunch of items from a specific category. Enabling call for price for any item will replace the "Add to Cart" button with the "Call for Price" button.
Can I hide "Add to Cart" button?
Yes, you can hide "Add to Cart" button.
Can I hide the price of all items falling under the same category?
Yes, you can hide the price of all items within a particular category.
Can I request for a quote for items I want to purchase?
Yes, you can request a quote for those items.
Need additional functionality or futher customization of your products?
Submit your request
Fill out the form and leave a couple words about the nature of the service you will require. Our specialist will get in touch with you to discuss available options.